Friday 25 September 2009

it's only bloody friday :)

Yep, you got it. It's Friiiiiiday!! :D

I love Fridays. Fridays are goooood. Except I have a cold coming on. :(

But... IT'S 2 WEEKS TIL MY BIRTHDAY!

And I'll bet you anything I'll have a cold on my birthday. Great.

Anyway, today I had to cook my own dinner (exciting, huh?). That was a hell of a lot difficult than it was meant to be. I burnt a frikking omlette. Apparently, omlettes are meant to take about 5 minutes to make. Guess how long it took me.

5 minutes? No

10 minutes? No

15 minutes? No

20 minutes? No.

That's right. It took me 25 minutes to make a simple cheese omlette. Which figures really why I burnt it. Ah well, better than getting salmonella or however you spell it.

It didn't taste burnt though. It was just a lot crispier than usual.
Now. I bet you're thinking, if you can't even cook an omlette properly, what hope have you got in the kitchen? Well, you may be surprised to know that I make a mean hotpot (as I said earlier on MSN).

Ah well, life goes on. Enough of my life and my omlette making skills for now.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment