Sunday 7 February 2010

:)



I'm sorry. But that is just hilarious.
"David!"
"Yeah."
"I've got cake!"
"Woooooohooooo!"

I love that man. (L)

Yesterday I did no coursework whatsoever, so today I suffered the consequences.
Oh well, it hasn't been that bad. Tbh, I'll be SO glad by Friday that I won't have to do any more art or ICT coursework, and only written coursework in Graphics.

Things to do this weeeek:
1. Do english homework for Tuesday
2. Do art evaluation for Tuesday
3. Remember to take art final piece home for last minute completion after the SPA on Tuesday.
4. Go to an ICT SPA on Wednesday (just for a bloody change)
5. Send ICT home with instructions for half term.
6. DRAW :P

And so, at the end of another week, I leave you with this:

'One must always rate cute guys on the scale of one to Tennant' - Anon.

Very wise words indeed.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment