Monday 6 September 2010

:(

So it's come to the point where I have to use this as a way of expressing myself, due to the fact that actual human beings don't bother to care or listen to me, or even know I exist. Fantastic.

Basically, get me to college NOW. I'm fed up of being misled by people thinking I'm their friend and then they just throw it back at me as if my time and friendship was all just an inconvenience for them. Now they have an excuse to abandon me and not tell me anything or actually do anything with me.

Hopefully college will be different :).
I'm actually looking forward to it now.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lizzy, stupid question but what's up? :(
    I need a good ol' catch up with you in college, it's been aaaaages, and I miss your love of all things Tennant. Here if you need me! x

    ReplyDelete