Saturday 5 December 2009

Life is a blur.

Arrghh, so many feelings all at once... happiness, confusion, fear, doubt, worry, excitement, annoyance, tiredness... you name it.

Many things are going on at the moment in my life. I find it hard to keep on top of things. Everyday is often a fast blur. I always need to remember meetings, arrangements, things to hand in, coursework to complete. I list goes on. I never have a enough time.

Before I know it, a whole week has passed by and it still feels like a Monday. Some people might think that that's a good thing. I don't though, I feel like I have no time for anything other than stuff that matters. I suppose it keeps my mind on things that I'm not that keen on, but I always have a to do list as long as my arm. There we go, back to the to do lists!

And on top of all this, I don't feel so great. I have a stomache ache. I may be going down with a bug. My mum told me I looked peaky.

Strangely, I'm still pretty content with life at the moment. I don't want the everyday blur to slow down just yet, cause it'll cause me to think to much and too deeply.

A bit like I'm doing now...

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment