Sunday 20 December 2009


Last post 9th December? Woah.

Well, it is now the christmas holidays.
HOORAY!

And Thursday was amazing.
My god. I had such a good time. Lets just say I would never ever ever have done that if I was in a year below. I don't really understand what came over me to be honest. It was bloody fantastic though.

Oh, and special thanks to people who cheered for us in the crowd. It's these little things that make it all worth-while :').

Friday was pointless, but it snowed, so it wasn't all bad news.
Hannah came over after school and we played in the snow.
Burying my legs, rolling down hills which were prime places for dog fouling.

Life doesn't get any better than that(Y).

Since then, I've been extremely dizzy and I feel like I'm going down with a cold. Ah well, after too much of a good thing, that was to be expected.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me come over, and thanks for the hot chocolate :)
    And I loved cheering for you :) :) You were brill x

    ReplyDelete