Thursday 13 May 2010

What's Blogspot again?

Oh, hello.

Woweeeeeee it's been a while.
Not that anyone cares or has been missing my random updates of crappiness.

So yeah, what have I been doing?
Well, not much tbh, just wading through the remaining days of school, a few exams here and there and a lot of revision in the evenings. Supposedly.
I am totally unprepared for RE, Biology and English Lit (Y).

Once study leave comes it will be full on revision dawn til dusk. And then a little bit after dusk.
I can't do little bits at a time. I find it's better when I have a full day of revision of about 4/5 subjects and then I feel like I've actually DONE something.

Tomorrow's the last normal day of school. Ever.
I don't really know what to feel. One part of me is excited and ready to move on. The fact that the school looks insanely young when I walk through the doors is the sign of that. I am getting rather annoyed at petty year 7s, petty arguments and petty rules.
On the other hand, part of me feels upset. After all, I have been there for 5 years and met amazing people that I will never, ever forget. I know it sounds cheesy, but the people in that school have made me who I am today. I am grateful for all the support and great opportunities I have had during my time at Millais, and it will always have a place in my heart. :)
There is also a small part of me that feels numb inside. It's an emptiness, a fear of the unknown and a knowing that it will get a lot harder from here. I just hope it goes alright. (yn )

Wow. Enough of the emotional speech.
Now it's time for RE revision!! :D

¬¬

At least it's only temporary...

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment