Wednesday 11 November 2009

To Do Lists

Hey everyone :)

I really should blog some more. 14 posts in 2 months? It's just not good enough, is it?
It's mainly because I either have nothing to write about because my life is oh so boring, or just because I really have had no time at all recently, with all the work, revising, drawing and whatnot.

Anyway. Now that I have abandoned my maths homework which is on my bed with half of the inside of my pencilcase, I decided to come on here because, frankly, this is a lot more interesting.

I hate it. I really do. I often do some drawings, paintings and other art related things at home, usually at weekends, but now, after a very long period of not drawing or colouring a THING, I am in SUCH an arty mood - you cannot imagine. Great timing! I have tonnes of coursework and revision, as well as the need to knock out a few 'quick' drawings which take about 5 hours average. Thanks for that!

Ah well, recently I've been up drawing til late just so I can feed my soul... *cough*. There really isn't enough time in a whole day to fit everything in. For example, after school today, I got home and thought 'right, tonight I will complete all of my coursework AND revise for maths and science.'. So, to go on bitesize, I went on the computer. My homepage, unfortunately, is facebook. So, I have literally spent all afternoon/ evening up til now just commenting on things and liking people's statuses. And now I'm blogging. This is ridiculous.

I make to do lists everyday. I swear about 5 things that appear on today's were on yesterdays one. And about the same amount from Monday....


Until next time.


Oh, and news on my iPod, the people came to collect it on Monday... No word since :/. I hope I recieve my replacement before my 3 hour art exam on Tuesday or I'm screwed.

1 comment: