Sunday 15 November 2009

Lots of Good News :D

Woop. I have so much to talk about for once!!!

Last night and early this morning was so much fun (thanks Briony and family!). I had the best time and it was hilarious watching drunk people :L. I thought our costumes were great, even though we didn't get the prize ;). The food was fantastic and our kareoke singing was umm, interesting lets say! I will never listen to Sean Kingston -Fire Burning the same way ever again! I am so tired now, but it was worth it :D.

Annnnnd. I got a replacement for my iPod today!!! We were given a refund and then my dad went out to Currys with me and got me a new one and a case for it :D. Hopefully the iPod won't break this time (yn).

DOCTOR WHO IS ON TONIGHT!! 7PM BBC1. DON'T MISS IT! I WON'T BE :D.
*jumps around in excitement*


I'm feeling goooooood despite all the revision and work and stuff. :)


Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment