Sunday 10 January 2010

The David Tennant Forum is my life.

Happy Christmas.
Sorry, a little bit late there. :P

Oh, and Happy New Year.
Except mine wasn't all that happy.
David Tennant left Doctor Who. And I cried. A lot.

Right, so nothing much has changed really. Everyone I know is saying 'new year, new decade, new start!'. Yeah, right. Like that's ever going to happen.
I'm stuck in the same life that to be honest isn't very interesting at all. It's so bad that sometimes I can't remember what happened the day before. :/.

My new year resolution is the same as it has been for the past 4 years -
To meet David Tennant.

I will probably never meet this goal until I go to heaven after I have died.
That is a hell of a lot of similar new years resolutions!

School started last monday again, and they're really starting to put the pressure on. Except.. well, they're trying to at least. THANK YOU SNOW!
Seriously. There was absolutely no point in going back at all last week. I spent 3 days solid on the DT Forum apart from getting up to make Craig the snowman.

Oh well, this week is meant to run as normal. In some ways, I'm glad cause I'm getting pretty annoyed at the snow now, because it isnt really snow at all. It's ice. And getting icy-er. The buses arent running and my parents refuse to take me into school, so I have taken to walking to school.


Oh, the thrill of going to school and not knowing whether you'll be in A and E by the end of the day.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment