Tuesday 26 January 2010

Individuality.

Hello :).

I haven't really done much work today, which I'm regretting tbh.
I will be going to an ICT spa tomorrow to catch up with my coursework.
I am annoying a lot of people. Not purposefully. I can tell they're annoyed with me. For instance, I talk to a few people and then I turn round. Just before I turn round, I can see their heads move closer together, and when I turn back round, they look away. I'm not stupid y'know. I can tell when people are talking about me behind my back. I get it - You think i'm a freak.
Actually, it's called individuality. Go look it up in a dictionary.
That's about the only thing that's getting me down really. Apart from that I'm pretty happy this week. I'm trudging along, waiting for the weekend.
Then I'll be able to have a nice 12 hour sleep, which I desperately need.
Therefore, I'm off to bed early tonight. I might do a little bit of Geography revision, too.

Night All,

Until next time.

P.S - To a friend or two in need, I'm thinking of you :). I hope your situation gets better soon and that you try to ignore what other people say. I usually do. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment