Saturday 16 January 2010

Mr. Block <3

Urgh. Revision, revision, revision.
Today I did two test papers and another hour and a half from a textbook.
How exciting. Oh well, I suppose it's for a good cause.

I also watched Secret Smile for the first time evr today, following a discussion on the DT forum about it. I decided to take a look. The role he plays is... well.. quite different from the usual, but the was he plays the main character is fantastic, if not a little creepy.

I LOVE BRENDAN BLOCK!
He's rather gorgeous!

... Is that weird?

If you think it isn't, then you've probably either never seen it OR you're as obsessed with David as I am, so you overlook the complete creepiness.

It's weird. I'm seriously tired, and I only got up less than 10 hours ago. I haven't even been out today..

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment