Wednesday 13 January 2010

Annoying.

I'm a bit nervous tbh. I don't know what it is, but I think something bad is going to happen in the next few days. I can feel it. :/.

I also feel really cut off too at the moment. I don't know whether it's just me. I feel like I'm annoying people. I bet you anything that the people who just read that sentence are now thinking 'Yes! You are annoying!'. Everyone knows I get irritated about several things - one of my other new years resolutions it to try and control my anger and frustration at the slightest thing. Of course, I do slip up occasionally. I'm only human. I mean, I haven't lashed out or anything (my door's still in-tact ;)), but I do sometimes snap at people. Afterwards I always wish I haden't done it, but sometimes you just can't help it. And I think it's because of this occasional snapping that I can tell people are annoyed with me.

And if you are reading, and you're annoyed with me, please come up front with it. I won't take any offense. I'd prefer you to say it now than let it 'brew' for a while and then something unpleasant will happen.


Or perhaps it's just me being paranoid.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment