Wednesday 7 October 2009

Drool...


Rainn go away :(
Trust me not to bring an umbrella to school today..
I'm hoping it doesn't rain on my birthday! I'm just checking the weather forecast now...

Anyway, I was just on facebook and I found an amazing little picture of someone I love very dearly ;) Unfortunately it wasn't Hannah (sorry!).

W.O.W. xD *Drools*
Which reminds me:
1) I haven't been on the DT site very recently.. I must go on it soon.. or rather, now,
2) I really need to remember that he's on the SJAs later this month (but don't fret - I wont forget! I added it to my Doctor Who calendar ;) )
3) He is the hottest man alive!

Urh, yes... There was something else I was going to talk about but I can't remember after being *slightly* side tracked....

Oh yeah, I thought you would like to know that I thought I had a computer virus yesterday, but after scanning it a few minutes ago, it turns out I don't have one :) Happy times. When all of those 20,000 internet windows came up, I must have been leaning on the keyboard or something.

So. I checked the weather forecast and it looks like this:

Sunny Intervals
Max: 17°C 63°F
Sunrise: 07:15

Hmmm... It'll be a little drizzly then.. But at least it looks better than today (touch wood).
That's good.

Until next time.


P.s - Have a nice piano lesson Hannah! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I did have a very nice piano lesson, thankyou ;) Although feel a bit bummed that you love D.T more :L ;)(L) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you blog just became even awesome(er) with that picture...

    ReplyDelete