Thursday 22 October 2009

Pleased.

Hello everyone :)

So, I am pleased and quite happy for once (Yes! I know! It's a miracle!).
It turns out, after my godmother went into hospital to have her corrupted cysts on her ovaries taken out, the doctors etc. ended up not removing them. :) She still had to be operated on, but only so they could see the problem. The good news is that she is making a speedy recovery :D.

I have also been listening to some amazingly uplifting songs and I feel really great about tomorrow and half term :). I'm going on holidayyyyyyy (Y).

Anyways. I'm off to sort out my hair and then paint my nails for pink day tomorrow.
Three guesses which colour I'm going to paint them ;)

Until next time.

P.S- SALMON PINK! What's the betting Hannah ;) :L

No comments:

Post a Comment