Saturday 19 June 2010

Four.

Dear Caroline/Did/Shon/Nat/Every other name under the sun that I have for you,

You are the best sister in the whole entire universe, and I'm not exaggerating. I love you more than I could ever express. You're the only person that knows me completely inside out, and I you. We've had such a laugh. We've been through it all, together. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. I look at some people who are the only child in their household and imagine what it would be like to be in their situation. Except I can't imagine it for one second. Especially because we have no cousins or relatives around our age. The fact that I'm the eldest makes it even better. I love your curious questions about everything. Everything I've already been through that you haven't yet. I'm not saying I'm majorly experienced with everything, but I have an edge compared to you, and I love answering your curious mind. It is my pleasure to advise and warn you about possibilities in the future, making you less scared, worried, naive and gullible. Although, you have always been extremely gullible ;). One thing I don't like about being the oldest sibling, though, is the fact that I have to do everything before you do. I have to plunge into the unknown, whereas you always have some sort of idea about what's coming up ahead, no matter how small. I wish I had that...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelovelovelovelovelove,
Lizzy/Biz/Bian/etc.

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment