Monday 28 June 2010

Ten.

Dear Rosie,

I wish we could talk to each other more often, like we did when we were at primary school. We're so completely different, it's hard to see why we were best friends to start with! Every time I talk to you at school or at someones party, we just talk as if we never grew apart. For a few shining moments we're back to being about 8 years old again. To tell you the truth, I miss those days. I loved being your best friend and I wish that I could go back, just for one day, to what we used to be - bloody weird, i'll admit it. I mean, Waterboatman Behind Bars Album? What were we on?

Of course now we've chosen different paths and we've drifted away from each other, but I hope that doesn't mean that we forget all those amazing memories or stop talking to each other when we happen to pass in the street or at college.

With love,
Lizzy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment