Thursday 17 June 2010

Two.

Dear Crush-maybe-I'm-not-really-sure-whether-I-like-you-that-way-anymore,

Everytime we meet up it always adds to the tip top of the most funniest moments in my life. There's always something hilarious that becomes our new obsession until the next time we meet. I love you for that. Maybe in a normal really good friend way, or maybe in another way - I'm really not sure at all. I hope that we'll be great friends for the rest of our lives, as you said that we would. Perhaps I will enjoy being with you even more when I am married or taken and not unsure about whether I like you in that way or not, so I won't be so nervous that you'll think that I like you in that way by something stupid I might say. Every time I think of you I smile. I smile at your funny comments and banter. I smile at how you're so very very similar to me. I smile because, although we don't see each other as often as we would like, you are one of my best friends in the world. The only thing is, I don't know whether I like you for something more. I'm so confused.

Love,
Lizzy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment